PFD - Burke M50
Burke Marine M50 multi-purpose front entry Level 50 PFD (Type 2) is an ideal mid range PFD available in a multitude of sizes to suit the whole family.
Ergonomically designed to provide support in the water and comfort on deck with lightweight Pflex closed cell foam flotation, generous arm cutouts, low profile side panels, hinged skirt and sturdy easy to use non-corroding closures and adjustments, this is an ideal PFD for watersports enthusiasts.
- Approved to Australian Standard AS4758.1 Level 50
- Pflex inherent foam floatation
- Durable polyester shell fabric
- Heavy duty #10 chunky tooth molded zip
- 38mm adjustable waist belt with side release buckle
- Hinged skirt and hip cut outs to prevent ride up
- Accessory attachment point on chest for whistle or light
- Kill cord lanyard attachment
- See dropdown menu for sizes.